Take part in our Hospice Care Week Corporate Fundraising Competition!
St Clare Hospice would like to invite your business to engage and:
• Help St Clare raise much needed funds. We need to raise £2.6 million and every little helps
• Be part of both a national movement and very local community need
• Raise awareness amongst your staff, a significant percentage of whom may be affected by St Clare in some way in their lives (we cared for 1,861 patients between April 2016 and March 2017 and many more of their loved ones and families)
• Raise staff morale by engaging them in a local activity
• Earn a big tick on your corporate responsibility agenda
• Significantly increase the marketing potential and reach for your brand
The business that either raises the most amount of money for or makes the biggest donation to St Clare between 9 and 15 October 2017, will win the following corporate package:
• Corporate headshots for up to 10 employees*, with thanks to Stickman Photographic
• Employee health MOTs for up to 5 employees**, with thanks to NX Professionals
• Your logo on the St Clare website for a whole year
• A press release about your week including a photo opportunity
• Marketing to an audience of over 10k social media ‘followers’
• Free team entry to St Clare’s corporate Go-Karting event in 2018
*Further employees at discounted rate of £50 per person (standard rate £130)
**Further employees at discounted rate of £20 per person (standard rate £35)
Need some ideas to help your business engage? You could:
1. Join the inaugural St Clare Business Club – 30% off membership during Hospice Care Week!
2. Join Payroll Giving in aid of St Clare, and encourage your employees to take part!
3. Organise your own event or fundraising activity in aid of St Clare
4. Make a donation to St Clare
For more information about our Hospice Care Week Corporate Fundraising Competition, or if you need some fundraising ideas, contact our Corporate Partnerships Manager, Amy Jacobs: