About St Clare Hospice:
St Clare Hospice is a charity providing specialist palliative care to improve the lives of people living with a terminal or life-limiting illness in West Essex and East Hertfordshire.
It costs over £4 million each year to provide our vital services, including clinical, fundraising and support services – and with limited NHS funding, we need to fundraise for most of this. You can be part of that crucial fundraising effort by supporting with our online retail account.
Our retail/online shops provide a vital source of income to enable us to support the care of our patients and their families. Due to the success of our eBay account we are now seeking more support from volunteers to assist with the management of this account.
- Updating stock inventory
- Photographing and listing items
- Packing and dispatching stock
- Replying to online customer queries in a timely manner
- Management of refunds and returns
Skills required to be a Volunteer eBay Assistant:
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of social media and online E commerce sites (eBay)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Why volunteer for St Clare Hospice?
- Your support will make a difference and help St Clare Hospice provide vital services to people within the West Essex and East Herts area
- Gain new experience, skills and confidence
- We will value your time and aim to make the best possible use of your skills
How to apply:
Complete our short online application form here: http://stclarehospice.org.uk/st-clare-volunteer-application-form/
Or contact Rob Wallace Voluntary Services Manager by phone: 01279 773722 or email: email@example.com