Stock up on all the jingle bells and whistles!
Start your Christmas shopping on the sensible date of Friday 12th November 2021 at Bishop’s Stortford Christmas Fayre! With a range of local artisan stalls, tea, cakes, raffles and so much more, you’re sure to be well on your way to filling that space under the tree.
A big thanks to all the fabulous stallholders who will be there on the day:
- Aston Green Interiors – home accessories and clothing
- Blossom and Belle – Xmas wreaths and flowers
- Copper in the Clouds – gin
- Flamingo Paperie – cards, gift wrap
- Four Acres Wine – wine and cider
- From the Heart – Christmas decs and ornaments
- Gardening 4 Kids
- Glorious Garments – accessories, gloves, bags, etc
- Imogen’s Candles
- Kids Books Galore – Usborne Books
- Medici Leather Goods – gloves, bags, etc
- Moggys Pickles – pickles and chutney
- Oil and Vinegar
- Stones and silver – jewellery
- Wellbake – kitchen accessories
- Yardart – outdoor art
- Coffee and cakes
Join us anytime from 10am – 3pm for a lovely day in your community, supporting St Clare and getting your Christmas shopping done in the process. Plus, there’s cake!