Raise a cuppa whilst also raising funds for St Clare Hospice this Spring
This March and April, we’re inviting you to get involved in Coffee, Cake and Care by hosting your own tea or coffee morning in aid of St Clare. This cake-based fundraiser is the perfect way to get together with friends, family or colleagues over a coffee and a slice of cake, all while raising funds for hospice care.
The great thing about hosting a Coffee, Cake & Care event is that it can be as simple or elaborate as you like and whether you raise £20 or £200, every penny counts.
Ready – Get your free fundraising pack and set a date for your event
Have your date set? Simply register below and receive your free fundraising pack*.
*The Coffee, Cake and Care fundraising pack is full of ideas to help make the most of your fundraiser, including:
- Exclusive scrumptious St Clare bake: Not sure where to get started with your bakes? Why not take a look at some of the recipes members of Team St Clare have shared in the fundraising pack.
- Coffee, Cake and Care poster: You can also print off or digitally share branded posters to help promote your event.
- Branded bunting template: To make decorating for your event super straight-forward, you’ll also have access to St Clare branded bunting.
- Clare Bear colouring activity: If you love arts and crafts or you’ve got little ones joining you, we’ve got just the thing for you. Simply print off the Clare Bear colouring stencil so you can enjoy relaxing with your brew and a colouring pencil in hand.
Steady – Invite your friends, family and colleagues to your Coffee, Cake and Care event
Once you’re all registered, send out invites to spread the word amongst your friends and family!
Bake! – Host your own tea party or coffee morning in your own way, and raise vital funds for St Clare
Now all you have to do is host and enjoy yourselves as you natter over your favourite brew – meanwhile raising much needed funds.
- £50 could pay for two hours of specialist, compassionate nursing care at our Inpatient Unit so families can become sons, daughters, wives and husbands again, rather than carers.
- £150 could help cover the cost of training a Compassionate Neighbour volunteer, who will befriend and regularly visit someone who is isolated and frail.
- £300 could cover 12 hours of bereavement counselling, to help someone process their complicated feelings of grief and be in a better place to face their grieving journey, knowing they are not alone.
If you have a question we haven’t answered or want to find out more about Coffee, Cake and Care, please get in touch with our Relationship Fundraiser Jo Hotten. You can contact Jo by emailing email@example.com or calling 01279 773750.