St Clare Marathon Month Challenge
In response to the current Coronavirus pandemic leading to the postponement of the London Marathon AGAIN, we would love for you to get in the Marathon spirit and run/walk 26.2 miles within the London Marathon Month of April.
As this is a virtual event, you can participate in your own time, and in a place of your choice – be it at home or in a local park. Just be sure to do it safely, and in line with the latest government advice.
Complete the challenge in 6 easy steps:
- Enter online – £10 to enter
- Create a fundraising page – www.justgiving.com/stclarehospice
- Pledge to raise £50 minimum sponsorship
- Complete 26.2 miles in your own time
- Send us proof of your 26.2 mile distance! Either a screenshot of your tracker app e.g. Strava, Garmin, Runkeeper, or a photo of your treadmill display, to [email protected]
- Encourage friends and family to join in too!
- All entries receive a St Clare Hospice certificate upon completion