St Clare Hospice Virtual 5K
In response to the current Coronavirus pandemic leading to the postponement of a number of our running challenges, we bring you the St Clare Virtual 5K Run.
This Virtual 5K is the perfect way to make the training miles count whilst also supporting St Clare Hospice. As this is a virtual event, you can participate in your own time, and in a place of your choice – be it at home or in a local park. Just be sure to do it safely, and in line with the latest government advice.
Complete the challenge in 5 easy steps:
- Enter online – £10 to enter
- Create a fundraising page – www.justgiving.com/stclarehospice
- Complete 5k in your own time
- Send us proof of your 5K distance! Either a screenshot of your tracker app e.g. Strava, Garmin, Runkeeper, or a photo of your treadmill display, to email@example.com
- Encourage friends and family to join in too!
- All entries receive a St Clare Hospice certificate upon completion
Sign up now for our Virtual 5K!