Local support, available to all
What is the St Clare Community Hub?
The St Clare Community Hub is a monthly drop-in event, offering support for local people who are facing a life-limiting or terminal illness.
Located at the Salvation Army in Saffron Walden (5 Abbey Lane, CB10 1AG) the Hub takes place on the third Thursday of every month at 10am – 3pm (starting Thursday 18th November 2021)
If you, or someone you know, has received the diagnosis of a life-limiting illness, you are welcome to come and visit the St Clare Community Hub.
How can the St Clare Community Hub help me?
Diagnosis of a life-limiting illness brings with it an immediate need to reorganise differing priorities; as well as lots of new potential challenges and concerns medically, emotionally and practically. All of these can create worries that are difficult to manage.
Our St Clare Community Hub offers a range of holistic support, aimed to help support you with your individual needs:
- Practical support, including advice, information and signposting in relation to housing, benefits, debt, navigating health and social care services, employment, wills, lasting power of attorney and funeral planning.
- Emotional, psychosocial and bereavement support.
- Pastoral care, spiritual and chaplaincy support
- Opportunities to find out about other local community services
Looking for extra support?
Our Wellbeing Hub offers a variety of supportive services that you could benefit from. Take a look at our calendar of events below to see what’s on this week! You can also click on the ‘Month’ and ‘Agenda’ tabs to view the calendar in different date formats.
For more information about these services, please click the links below:
- Living Well Programme and Groups
- St Clare Community Hub
- Café Clare
- Bereavement Cafés
- Children’s Bereavement Support Group
Get in touch
If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch with us. We’d love to hear from you.
Call us on 01279 773700
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org