Raise a cuppa whilst also raising funds for St Clare Hospice
Throughout March and April, St Clare are inviting you to host your very own cake-based fundraiser.
This Spring, host a coffee morning or afternoon tea event and raise vital funds for St Clare Hospice.
There is no better excuse to get together over a coffee or a slice of cake, than raising funds for local hospice care.
The great thing about hosting a Coffee, Cake & Care event is that it can be as simple or elaborate as you like and whether you raise £20 or £200, every penny counts.
1. Get your free fundraising pack and set a date for your event
Have your date set? Simply register below and receive your free fundraising pack.
The Coffee, Cake and Care fundraising pack is full of ideas to help make the most of your fundraiser, including:
- Exclusive scrumptious St Clare bake: Not sure where to get started with your bakes? Why not take a look at some of the recipes members of Team St Clare have shared in the fundraising pack.
- Coffee, Cake and Care poster: You can also print off or digitally share branded posters to help promote your event.
- Branded bunting template: To make decorating for your event super straight-forward, you’ll also have access to St Clare branded bunting.
- Clare Bear colouring activity: If you love arts and crafts or you’ve got little ones joining you, we’ve got just the thing for you. Simply print off the Clare Bear colouring stencil so you can enjoy relaxing with your brew and a colouring pencil in hand.
2. Invite your friends, family and colleagues to your Coffee, Cake and Care event
Once you’ve registered your event, you need to spread the word by sending out invites to your friends and family. Or, maybe you want to host your tea or coffee morning with your colleagues!
3. Host your own tea party or coffee morning in your own way, and raise vital funds for St Clare
Now all you have to do is host and enjoy yourselves as you natter over your favourite brew – meanwhile raising much needed funds.
- £50 could pay for two hours of specialist, compassionate nursing care at our Inpatient Unit so families can become sons, daughters, wives and husbands again, rather than carers.
- £150 could help cover the cost of training a Compassionate Neighbour volunteer, who will befriend and regularly visit someone who is isolated and frail.
- £300 could cover 12 hours of bereavement counselling, to help someone process their complicated feelings of grief and be in a better place to face their grieving journey, knowing they are not alone.
Ready, steady, bake! Register your Coffee, Cake and Care event by clicking the button below.
Have a question about Coffee, Cake and Care? Read our Frequently Asked Questions below!
Why should I host a Coffee, Cake and Care event? Hosting a tea or coffee morning for St Clare is a fun way for you to gather your friends, family or even colleagues to catch up over a slice of Victoria sponge and sip on a warm cup of Earl Grey. All while raising vital funds for St Clare Hospice so they can continue to care for people across West Essex and the East Herts borders.
How do I host a Coffee, Cake and Care event? Setting the date for your fundraiser is always vital. Once you’ve done this, you can then register your Coffee, Cake and Care event on the St Clare website. After you’ve registered, all you need to do is: spread the word amongst your friends and family, buy or bake your sweet treats and host your event.
When can I host a tea or coffee morning as part of Coffee, Cake and Care? Coffee, Cake and Care events usually takes place between March and April. However, you can host your very own tea or coffee morning, in aid of St Clare, whenever you like!
How do I donate the money raised from my Coffee, Cake and Care event? St Clare accepts donations in a number of different ways. If you’d like to donate to the Hospice, you can do so by:
Donating online. Online donations are the quickest and most convenient way of making a donation and can be done by clicking here.
Calling our friendly Fundraising team on 01279 773750 any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Sending a cheque, made payable to St Clare Hospice West Essex Trust, to:
St Clare Hospice
Hastingwood CM17 9JX
If you have a question we haven’t answered or want to find out more about Coffee, Cake and Care, please get in touch with our Relationship Fundraiser Jo Hotten. You can contact Jo by emailing email@example.com or calling 01279 773750.