We need you!
We are looking for a friendly and reliable individual to join our Hospice team as an Online Sales Volunteer.
Are you a treasure hunter? Do you have an eye for hot topics? Join our e-Commerce team.
We are a friendly and fun team who are looking for volunteers to help us explore the online world of sales and expand our reach using platforms such as Vinted and Depop.
What are the key tasks of a St Clare Online Sales Volunteer?
- Prioritise goods coming in.
- Research the potential value of items where required.
- Photograph the items to be listed.
- Write an accurate and compelling description of the item to encourage people to view it and bid on it.
- Upload the images and text onto the St Clare eBay, Vinted or Depop platforms.
- Pack items safely and ship items.
- Process any returns or refunds as determined by the e-Commerce Team.
- Manage goods in and out.
- Keep stockroom clean and tidy.
What skills, experience or personal qualities will I need as an Online Sales Volunteer?
- Passion for photography.
- Love of fashion and an understanding of the latest trends.
- Awareness of sales and drive for making profit, to help fund our hospice.
- Enthusiasm for helping others.
- A flair for writing as you’ll be responsible for writing enticing and captivating description of products.
The difference the Online Sales Volunteer role makes to St Clare Hospice…
Your support will help us meet our strategic aims of:
- Reaching significantly more people who are facing death, dying and loss in our local communities.
- Supporting our communities to become more resilient, to support each other and to remain independent for as long as possible.
Underpinning our core Values
By volunteering with us, you’ll be part of a community that celebrates St Clare Hospice’s core values of compassion, integrity, respect, excellence and team work. Everyone who is a part of the St Clare team is expected to embody this approach to their work, ensuring that our Hospice can continue improving and meeting the needs of local people facing death, dying and loss.
Please click on the image below to enlarge it.
For more information about this role, including: the benefits you can expect when joining our Hospice; the training and support you will be given in your role; and other details about volunteering with St Clare, please read the full Volunteer Role Description.
Please click here to read more about the Online Sales Volunteer role.
Apply to volunteer in this role
Thank you for your interest! If you think you’d be a good match for this exciting volunteering role at St Clare, we’d love to hear from you.
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.