Everyone is welcome to call our 24 Hour Advice Line (01279 773773). It is for both our service users and health and social care professionals.
If you are a patient, a relative of a patient, or a member of the public, by calling our 24 Hour Advice Line, you’ll have access to:
- Specialist advice and support in relation to someone’s condition
- Guidance on what to do immediately after a person dies
- Contact with a member of staff at St Clare who can help with any questions you may have about our services or your care
If you are a professional working in West Essex and East Hertfordshire, by calling our 24 Hour Advice Line, you’ll have access to:
- Specialist advice on symptom control and medication
- Guidance around referral options
- Any other questions you may have in relation to palliative and end of life care
Call now, at any time of the day, on 01279 773773.