The Memory Tree stands in the heart of the Hospice, bringing comfort to family and friends who have lost someone special
The St Clare Memory Tree features hundreds of personalised bronze, silver and gold leaves. Each leaf bears a personal message or the name of someone special, representing and celebrating the lives of those who are no longer with us.
Dedicate or Renew your Memory Tree leaf
We offer three types of leaf and ask for a suggested donation for each leaf you order. Your leaf(s) will stay on our Memory Tree for a year, after which you will be offered the chance to renew it or have it returned to you as a keepsake. You can donate for the entire year up front, or as twelve monthly smaller donations by Direct Debit.
To dedicate a new leaf, or renew an existing one by Direct Debit, please click the button below.
Thank you for supporting St Clare Hospice
By dedicating a leaf on the St Clare Memory Tree you are helping local people with life-limiting illnesses, and their families, receive the care they desperately need. With your help we can reach even more people who need us.
£85 could pay for five hours of counselling support for a bereaved family member.
£256 could pay for eight home visits from one of our clinical nurse specialists.
£592 could pay for 24 hours of care for a patient in our Inpatient Unit.
Or you can remember your loved one on St Clare’s Virtual Memory Tree
Terms & conditions
- On receipt of your order form your request will be granted subject to approval of the inscription, availability of leaves and remaining space being available on the Memory Tree.
- St Clare reserves the right to refuse any application at its discretion.
- St Clare retains complete control over the location and dates of installation of all leaves on the Memory Tree.
- Leaves are bronze, silver and gold in colour.
- Each leaf can only hold up to 58 characters including punctuation and spaces.
- The name engraved on your leaf will appear exactly as entered so please check spelling carefully.
- Payee is able to request a different inscription and choice of leaf at point of annual renewal.
- Payee must inform the Fundraising team of any changes to their contact details.
- If the payee is uncontactable at time of renewal, the leaf will be removed and stored safely at the Hospice.
- In exceptional circumstances St Clare reserves the right to relocate the Memory Tree.
- St Clare are able to change the suggested donation of each leaf should they need to.
The St Clare Memory Tree is kindly sponsored by HTS Group and Jewson Partnership Solutions