We need you!
We are looking for a friendly and reliable volunteer who can manage the St Clare Hospice collection tins in their local community. Our collection tins are a simple way to raise money and awareness for St Clare, to help us continue to support adults with life limiting illness’ and their families.
What are the key tasks of this role?
- Regularly visit and swap full tins for empty ones
- Return full tins to St Clare Fundraising department the day of collection
- Build relationships with local businesses, pubs, shops, sports venues etc.
- Regular communication with the Community Fundraiser
What skills, experience or personal qualities will I need?
- Access to a vehicle
- Good organisational skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Knowledge of your local area
The difference you will make
Your support will help us meet our strategic aims of:
- Reaching significantly more people who are facing death, dying and loss in our local communities.
- Supporting our communities to become more resilient, to support each other and to remain independent for as long as possible.
- Seeking partnerships with other organisations to deliver better care for our patients.
Underpinning our core Values
By volunteering with us, you’ll be part of a community that celebrates St Clare Hospice’s core values of compassion, integrity, respect, excellence and team work. Everyone who is a part of the St Clare team is expected to embody this approach to their work, ensuring that our Hospice can continue improving and meeting the needs of local people facing death, dying and loss.
Please click on the image below to enlarge it.
For more information about this role, including: the benefits you can expect when joining our Hospice; the training and support you will be given in your role; and other details about volunteering with St Clare, please read the full Volunteer Role Description.
Apply to volunteer in this role
Thank you for your interest! If you think you’d be a good match for this exciting volunteering role at St Clare, we’d love to hear from you.
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.