We need you!
The role of a Volunteer Photographer is to assist the marketing team in gathering great new photo content at both our fundraising events and photoshoots around the Hospice.
We’re looking for people who can volunteer for 3 or 4 fundraising events per year – usually at the weekends or evenings. Plus once a year helping with a photoshoot at the Hospice with staff, volunteers and patients.
What are the key tasks of this role?
- Photographing fundraising events
- Photographing St Clare supporters/patients/families
- Photographing St Clare shops
What skills, experience or personal qualities will I need?
- Photographic experience of either events or people focused
The difference you will make
Your support will help us meet our strategic aims of:
- Reaching significantly more people who are facing death, dying and loss in our local communities.
- Supporting our communities to become more resilient, to support each other and to remain independent for as long as possible.
Underpinning our core Values
By volunteering with us, you’ll be part of a community that celebrates St Clare Hospice’s core values of compassion, integrity, respect, excellence and team work. Everyone who is a part of the St Clare team is expected to embody this approach to their work, ensuring that our Hospice can continue improving and meeting the needs of local people facing death, dying and loss.
Please click on the image below to enlarge it.
For more information about this role, including: the benefits you can expect when joining our Hospice; the training and support you will be given in your role; and other details about volunteering with St Clare, please read the full Volunteer Role Description.
Apply to volunteer in this role
Thank you for your interest! If you think you’d be a good match for this exciting volunteering role at St Clare, we’d love to hear from you.
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.