How to seek a referral to St Clare Hospice
If you, or someone close to you, is living with a life-limiting illness or approaching the end of life, St Clare Hospice is here for you.
You can seek a referral for yourself, or someone close, by:
- Talking to your GP, district nurse, hospital team of consultants and nurses, or any other health, social care or voluntary sector professional who is helping you
- Call our First Contact Service on 01279 773774 and speak to a member of our Hospice team who provide a user-friendly pathway to our services.
- Calling us directly on our 24 Hour Advice Line, where you can speak to a member of our Hospice team at any time of the day
- If you are already a St Clare Hospice patient, and would like to access other services we offer, you can talk to a member of team who you already know
- If you, or someone close, is an inpatient at any other care setting, you can speak to the care team on duty
How can hospice care help you?
Find out more about what hospice, palliative and end of life care is, and how St Clare may be able to help you. Please click here to find out more about our services.
Who can access St Clare’s services?
To find out more about who can access our services, please click here to visit our Who can access hospice care? page.
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more about any of St Clare Hospice’s services, please take a look around our website. If you’d like to speak to a member of the St Clare team, we’d love to hear from you:
Call us on 01279 773774