Create new connections and care for St Clare by joining our Corporate Partnership Network
As a member of the St Clare Corporate Partnership Network (CPN) you will raise your business reputation, connect with other like-minded businesses and demonstrate your commitment to a local charity based in Essex.
What are the benefits of being a St Clare CPN member?
- Quarterly networking events to engage with other like-minded businesses.
- Demonstrating your commitment to corporate social responsibility.
- Promoting your business as a responsible and caring organisation that supports a local charity.
- Enhancing your business reputation by contributing within the local community.
- Your company logo displayed on our St Clare Hospice website.
- Use of a dedicated St Clare Hospice CPN logo for you to use on your website and social media to promote that you are a CPN member.
- Appreciation social media posts.
- Boosting team morale by encouraging your employees to get involved in a number of our fun fundraising opportunities.
- The potential to attract new customers and employees who share your values.
- Corporate volunteer opportunities.
- Invitation to our annual ball.
- Sponsorship opportunities.
- Helping to raise awareness of the work at St Clare Hospice.
- Making a real difference to people’s lives across West Essex and East Hertfordshire.
What are the benefits of becoming an Elite St Clare Corporate Partnership member?
Become a CPN Elite member by donating as little as £80 per month and, as well as the above, you will also benefit from:
- Featuring in our bi-annual newsletter.
- Annual cheque presentations & accompanying publicity if the organisation wish to organise.
- Opportunities to sponsor events at a discounted rate.
- Invitation to an annual dinner with CEO and/or Directors of St Clare Hospice exclusively for our CPN Elite Members.
Meet St Clare’s Corporate Partnership Network Members
Want to find out more about the current members of the CPN? You can click here to browse our current Corporate Partnership Network members.
Sign up to St Clare’s Corporate Partnership Network today!