Realising the Ambitions Framework for Palliative and End-of-Life Care: Learning from research. Professor Erica Borgstrom
Parallel sessions AM
○ Managing cancer pain.
Dr Sarah Foot
○ Clearing up the confusion. Managing delirium towards the end-of-life.
Dr Beth Williams
○ Compassionate Communities: How do we know if we are making a difference?
Dr Guy Peryer
○ Compassionate Neighbours: A movement for change.
Palliative Care in Care Homes
○ Supporting dementia in palliative care.
○ Nursing homes and the St Clare Hospice Partnership Project.
Dr Junko Suzuki
Palliative care learning and education: Vital for everyone working in health and social care. Professor Stephen Barclay.
‘Nothing out of the ordinary’ – A theatrical performance by Haylo Theatre Company.
Parallel sessions PM
Contemporary issues in palliative care
○ Nutrition and lifestyle to support management of metastatic cancer.
Professor Robert Thomas
○ ‘I Just Want to be Me’: Trans and Gender Diverse Communities’ Access to and Experiences of Palliative and End-of-Life Care.
Patient and carer voices
○ DNACPR conversations and me.
○ Life Stories: Everyone has a story to tell.
Spiritual aspects of distress in end-of-life care. Revd. Dr Peter Speck.